Taking care of my mental wellbeing!

whats your search history :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::fearful::fearful::fearful:

1 Like

If someone have a problem with you, ask him text you but if the person don’t have your number the person don’t know you well enough to have a problem with you

1 Like

ambatakum ahhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

I entertain myself by watching Eugene everyday
He is very cool and he motivates me to go back to do my child labour work​:smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

CHAEWON FOREVER :100::100::100:🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::fire::fire::fire::boom::boom::boom::us::us::us:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

i like the teachers i. our schl

skibidi dop dop dop yes yes

1 Like

blue lock better :roll_eyes::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::roll_eyes::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

bluelock=blue🐶 supa strikers btr

What da heck???

This post has been removed due to inappropriate content.

who will be the water chestnut? who will be the shellery?

Bro what the fu-----

1 Like

This post has been removed due to inappropriate content.

Pls stop throwing broom :broom: :rage::grimacing:

1 Like

who will be the carrotillery? who will be the dandelion king?

I said a glass of juice not gas the jews!

1 Like

Aww :pleading_face::pleading_face: whyyy? I think everyone has their strengths and unique qualities that are lovable, and it’s the same for you​:muscle:t3::people_hugging:

Not sure if this resolves the issue :face_with_peeking_eye: but definitely there are ways to address getting bullied!!
I think keeping yourself safe and standing up for yourself is impt. Sharing this concern with someone you trust and you know will be able to give you good advice is also helpful! Know when to seek help is also impt!!! :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging: