There's no shame in taking care of your mental health!

Hi everyone,

I stumbled upon this incredible TED Talk titled “There’s No Shame in Taking Care of Your Mental Health” by Sangu Delle, and it left such a profound impact on me that I couldn’t resist sharing it with all of you. Here’s the link: Sangu Delle: There's no shame in taking care of your mental health | TED Talk

Sangu Delle addresses the crucial topic of mental health, breaking down the stigma and encouraging open conversations about our struggles. His personal anecdotes and insights into his own journey make it incredibly relatable. I found it especially meaningful how he emphasizes the importance of self-care and seeking help without feeling ashamed.

As young adults navigating through the complexities of life, I believe this talk is relevant to many of us who might be dealing with our own mental health challenges or know someone who is. It’s a powerful reminder that taking care of our mental well-being is not a sign of weakness but rather an act of strength.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on the talk. Do any particular points resonate with you? How do you prioritize your mental health, and what strategies do you use to cope with life’s pressures?

Let’s foster a supportive space for discussing mental health and share our experiences. Together, we can break down the barriers and make a positive impact on our own lives and those around us.

Looking forward to your insights!

1 Like

his last sentence was the most impactful for me - “next time when you hear the word ‘mental’, don’t just think of the madman, think of me”

i agree that a lot of times people assume mental health issues immediately equates to a person being unstable and delirious. it’s important to remember that that isn’t the case, and that mental health struggles doesn’t classify one as being insane or crazy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

More people needs to see and understand this.

3 Likes